Hey you guys!
Today I'm reviewing my really first wig that I ordered from Geisha Wigs !
So I choose the one called Candy Floss which is a long pastel pink waved wig.
Stock photos:
It came in 15 days so it's not that fast but still okay :3
It was really well packed in a pinky plastic bag like this:
And came with a little hand-written card to thank me for my order!
Let's talk about the wig!
It is a really good quality that I couldn't believe it a first! It is really thick and doesn't loose a lot of hair brushing it or wearing it. the lengh is also pretty good, I'm quite tall (172cm) but it still came until my butt :3 The color is perfect and don't have a weird shine at all: as beautiful as I hoped it! oh and the hair is soooooo soft I mean really REALLY soft hldhfsmgmisf perfect ;A; I'm really happy about it beacause I was affraid of getting a wig which seems really fake and shiny and shitty as we can see on many website. But it is perfect so I can breath hihi.
Moreover, I choose it because it is heat resistant so I will be able to straight it if I want and that's a good point!
The wig is perfect! I only regret that it didn't come with a wig cap but I can understand why.
There is it before I cut the bang and styled it:
And now cut and styled:
Regarding the shop, I think it's a good and serious one.
I just had a little problem with it, I wanted to order another wig at first but in the description box nothing was written about the heat resistance and I needed a wig that I can style with heat tools. So I've sent a message on their site to know if the one I wanted was heat resistant. And I'm still waiting an answer from the end of march... They never answered me.. So I choose another wig, the one I'm introducing you today.
So even if the shop was nice enough to send me a card, I'm a little sad that they didn't answer me.
Here are the final notes!
Shipping: 5/5
Wig: 5/5
Shop: 3/5
Hope you liked my review!
Bye bye~
Masato~






This wig is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOMG yes *-* I'm in love with it :)
Delete