Oh.. Hello there.
This is my really first post here on BlogSpot and I just wanted to introduce myself a little.
You can call me Masato I'm 17 years old and I live in France (so I already apologize for my english I hope that everything will be clear and that I won't do a lot of mistakes pleeease forgive me for that and don't hesitate to correct me ;A;)
I decided to try to do a blog here because I thought it will be a funny experience and maybe a bunch of people will appreciate what I'll do here and follow me :3
It would be so AMAAYYZIING jahahahah *-*(people stalking youtubers will understand thanxies)
Anyway.
I don't really know what to write about me eh ._.
It's my last year of high school and I hope I will be able to post quite often even if I'm fucking really busy these days.Too much homeworks, too much essays, too much exams ugh that's too much.
But! I'm litteraly obsessed in life with a lot of thing I'll talk about more later.I'm a fangirl meeh (don't judge me)
Some of these things are:
-music (I sing a little and I'm learning to play the guitar),
-languages (I can speak french for sure eheh, english, italian and next year I will begin to learn japanese ugh exciting isn't it? I'm fascinated by swedish, german and russian *-*)
-video games (The Legend of Zelda is LIFE okay?)
-The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit-Japan (culture, country, language, people, manga/anime...)
-Doctor Who *-*
-Fashion (especialy harajuku style or VK inspired styles also pastel goth cuz they are cute as fuck admit it please ok and also alternative styles)
-Visual Kei (I literally won't be who I am without this)
-Tatoos/Piercings
-Photography
-I draw a little
-YouTube ( addicted since last summer maybe I'll start doing videos later)
-animals (can't live without my cutie doggy)
My aim for this blog is to share all I love in life (or not), doing reviews of things I bought like clothes, posting pictures, post about my thoughts of society or whatever make me react, outfit of the day things, music relates, internet things anyway all I want to talk about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment